mandag 5. mars 2018

arachni

i am a spider
and that´s not an easy thing for me to admit
because I actually loathe spiders
or I fear them
not sure which of the two is more accurate

something about them makes me shiver
I don´t know if it its because they´re silent
and they sneak up on you without any warning
or if its the fact that you´re never sure
if they have venom
you don´t know if the one staring at you
doing the slow walk
is lethal

nonetheless I have decided I am a spider
because I read somewhere that it´s good to face your fears
that it leaves you with a sense of reward
so I´m calling myself a spider
even though I wouldn´t know the first thing about being a spider
but I don´t think it can be so complicated to have
tens of eyes
and tens of legs

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar